Saturday, October 28, 2023

Normal Service Has Been Resumed As Soon As Possible

This week's games and odds are visible once again. The underlying problem was that I started adding college basketball odds to the database, and having two teams with the same name (Georgia Bulldogs in college football and Georgia Bulldogs in college basketball) broke an underlying function.

While I'm on the topic of dysfunction, I should apologize for the bad quality of the season so far. This website wasn't anywhere close to being ready for football season, like I thought it was. Even just rebuilding the functionality of the old protectyouru.net proved to be more difficult than expected, because of all the automation and new features. (Like support for multiple sports, even though I'm not offering anything other than football yet.)

I haven't been compiling/posting weekly results, because every weekend has been an attempt to get code work done. I've been afraid to go through the backlog of emailed picks, though I do have them all saved. There won't be any permanent record kept for the 2023 PYU season, and the few of you who participated in the HA season. I owe you guys better than that. Let me make it up to you.

1 comment:

  1. all good, glad you're not being held hostage by offshore fantasy bookmakers

    ReplyDelete

Normal Service Has Been Resumed As Soon As Possible

This week's games and odds are visible once again. The underlying problem was that I started adding college basketball odds to the datab...